Tuesday, July 28, 2009 - 2 comments

Way to go,IMG team!

Alhamdulillah, the only word to describe my gladness!

The 2 days workshop had came to a success,not only I trained them but I also learn new things about ADOBE,*Thanks to sifu Akmal Hakim*

Looking at the team's passion and commitment making me anxious and keen to train and together learn with them *I'm more in learning actually..*.Supplied by only 5 trainers ( 2 muslimin and 3 muslimat), we manage to conduct to about 30 trainees.

And the output is fantastic! I salute to my trainees as they manage to make a nice RISALAH in only one day for almost three times!.The first risalah they try to make was almost done when suddenly my laptop went shut off.."Out of battery, but we didn't save it!"one of my tranee complain.

"Its ok, do it again.."I try to encourage them.In my heart,I was worried.Akmal want it tonight by nine,what if they haven't done yet with it.Suddenly sis najwa came to me and told me. "Ustazah Anita,..she forbid us to do the risalah after maghrib!"One more problem ahead.Calm down..Calm down,I whispered myself.

Suddenly,there is a beep,one message in my inbox.."Its ok,our workshop will be continue until 10.30..The presentation will start after that."wrote Akmal.Felt relieved for a moment before suddenly my friend blurt out..'the same thing happen to my team'..

"what??You lost it too?"I blinked in suprised but I try to calm myself.

WE PLAN, ALLAH DESTINED...

"Just continue with your work,doesn't matter it is done or not,the important is you have try!"Fatin said.*her eyes glow like sunshine*^^ another gag,aha..we through with it though*alhamdulillah*

Another effort was made..^^

Usrah IMG was built..with 3 leaders in a hope of sharing and at the same time retrieving and topup our IMAN with Mawaddah and Hubb only for ALLAH..to cure their heart for a better faith in ALLAH,to open ther mind in the objective of our team with a priority in the name of ukhwah!
Seeing my juniors with the 'I-dunno-what-to-do' look and 'help-us' face giving me an urge to be with them,to hear and talk with them,ask their problem, if could through out the day..but when we talk about time limit,ya!time always envy on us..

With too many comitment needed in school as in home too,I try my best to occupy my team with a small advice whenever I come to see them..and I feel happy for their understanding..Just waiting for my driving lesson...i drive to Pedas..we'll see..^^

P/s: can't wait for the next workshop,my favourite!hm~
Mis u SIS IMG..

2 comments:

afnan July 29, 2009 at 4:04 AM

Salam..good job IMG team...

Thanks for take good care of the ummah at Pedas...

Keep it up....

Anonymous August 1, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Upcoming workshop,

'Intermediate Photoshop user - Advance Risalah & Engaging Graphic Business'

Full half day.

Let's plan the module in advance.

By the way, thank god we do a lot of mistakes. We learn a lot.

"Teaching is a part of learning"

Powered By Blogger