Tuesday, July 7, 2009 - 5 comments

To pedas,with love..

Salam..huh, felt relieved for my assignment done yesterday..*alhamdulillah*

Last couple of days, I spent my afternoon in PEDAS ( My old but still-longing-in-my-heart-till-now school),It is just a short visit but at the end I felt a satisfaction though

It was a lovely Saturday where the sun shines brightly when my mother drove me there..ANXIOUS,EXCITED,FEAR,all I felt at once..

As we arrived at the entrance,we were blocked!

"What happened?"I asked my mother.

"You have to walk inside,visitors are not allowed to enter before 11 o clock..' the lifeguard warn us.

"Strictly!,I wonder what other changes had been made in PEDAS,makes me eager to go inside,if I recall it is about 1 year since I last visit my school,hmm....still wondering"I murmured myself.

So,I walk with my sister inside and headed to our hostel ( Zahraa and Humaira block)
No one there..I stared my sis and my sis looked at her watch..ok, it 9.45..they all went for PREP, It Saturday ,right!It is PREP TIME..so we wait for about 15 minutes in the Musolla, I explore and read the 'RISALAH' that had been stick as usual on the BADAR'S BOARD..

"Ka Sarah!"Fizah,my Junior a.k.a my sister's classmate suddenly appeared in front of the musolla's door.I was paralyzed for a moment.We have a quick sweet talk but I know I have a more important progress to be made..so my hunting progress continue...

"OK,gather all IMG team within 10 minutes!"I ordered Farid*sound like a captain to me*..naa,just a gag...^^
In minutes, I was at the musolla with the muslimat team after I left my sister chatting with her old friends in the Art Room*I know how excited is her*..
So my meeting start and I fulfilled my progress in explaining to them on the ISLAH MULTIMEDIA ACADEMY...positive response,I would rather say,they all seem very excited...and the most important thing is their commitment,they are willing to join,learn and work in the way ISLAM want..

Our programme is in a way to bring about a success da'ie with an intellectual capabilities particularly on information technologies..

I was informed that the Muslimat IMG team was on a progress in releasing their first magazine*congratulation to IMG Team* and some of them are making montage too..*way to go,gurlz,now I'm going to be the protege,^^,*

I met Ust Anita and exchange hugs..*My dearly Arabic teacher since I first step in the school*..I take my time visiting all my juniors in the hostel and went back to Musolla at Zuhr..*Do really miss the times I spent in BADAR's room,cleaning the Musolla every Sunday*

So I called my mum to pick up us after Zuhr after she fetch my sister at the hostel.
"In half an hour from now,"my mother told me.I met Fatin and have a short talk,we exchange our story and recalling the memories back when they're just in Form 1*where at that time ,I'm a form 4 student*

"Ka Sarah, we have a problem!"Suddenly she just blurt out.
I was shock for a moment but trying to figure out what exactly had happen behind the Walls of PEDAS..And suddenly I knew it..and giving advice seems to be the fastest solution at that time..It was just that my sister came and told me that my mother has waiting for me outside..so I close our 'one-to-one-heart talk' with a promise, I'll come back and we solve it together..

Pedas is part of me,when something happen to it,it actually happen to me!and if something is not right,I have to figure out and makes the things right..wait for us ,pedas...we make a difference in it..

We can't change people but we can make a difference!
*Insya ALLAH, ISLAH MULTEDIA ACADEMY would be held on 24-26 of JULY,dear friends are all invited*
Wallahualam..

5 comments:

Anonymous July 9, 2009 at 5:32 PM

salam alaik sarah,

pedas is a part of me too..
friends, juniors and seniors like brother and sisters,
hostel like home,
teachers like parents,
oh, i miss pedas so much!
there's no other places that i luv mmore than pedas.

i wish i can go there and talk to my sisters, sharing my experiences,
but 'masa mencemburui'..
huhu..
final is coming, lots of testS and assignments..

just hoping can go to pedas b4 i move to Penang..

Anonymous July 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Very very interesting..

PEDAS we are coming.

Ummah is waiting

Firdaus Muhammad July 12, 2009 at 9:56 PM

em Congratulation !!!
Gud lux !!

Anonymous July 14, 2009 at 10:22 PM

huhu.. sedihh.. nak ikot.. tp ade yg lebih penting atr yg penting.. papepon do the best.. k!!

Sara July 14, 2009 at 11:57 PM

@amie
Insya allah..ko bleh trun mie,
Its ok if u can't, doakn yg trbaik tuk pdas,k^^

@senikehidupan

Ummah is in need..
We will help indeed..

@firdaus muhammad n husna
Thnks..doakan ye..

Powered By Blogger