Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 2 comments

Tears of Hope

Assalamualaikum..

Recently,I was blog-hopping(is it a correct word?) and i realize most of the entries had the same story..I was intrigued to read more about this 'shahid kecil'-that what they called him..

And I found myself burst into drop of tears..

I felt an amazement in him..for his work in da'wa,
I felt a twinge of jealousy...for his friend's compliment on him,
I felt a great wonder...for his early-age death,
I felt a remarkable lost..of a brother in islam,
I felt a big shiver...for just to think about it,
But mostly,I felt
fully awaken by this tragic news of our own brother who currently studying in Mesir,Ammar Zulkafli..al-fatihah to him,May Allah place him among the Martyr in Islam..

It was not even two weeks from his death but I still cry whenever I read about him..Subahanallah..

I cry just thinking as if I'm in his place,Am I ready to face Allah?

I cry thinking as if I'm in his place,can I continuously disseminate da'wa in my life time with such a perseverance as him?

I cry just thinking how weak my soul is as I thought I can't be like him..

I cry just recalling my junior,Hanina who died in an early age of 17..
I cry yet I didn't understand..

Until I found my full-strength in reading the verses of Quran and find the answer,

' For every nation there is a fixed term,when their term expires,it can neither be delayed for a moment nor can it be made to come early.
(Al-a'raf:34)

And whenever this fatal happen,it is a SIGN from ALLAH..
for us to remember..
for us to think that Allah is giving us chance,
for us to change and consistent in it..

'Among His signs is the creation of the heavens and earth and all the creatures He has spread about them.And He has the power to gather them together whenever He wills.
(Asy-syura:29)

I realize my tears must not be a tears of demoralize or weakness..

It must be tears of hearten and encouragement..

We cry of spirit that arouse in our soul..we cry in begging for forgiveness from Allah..

That is the most precious tears..Tears in grief only for Allah..

Tears that will always be longing for by ALLAH from His servant..US!!

Ask ourselves..
How many times we laugh a day?Have we ever thought of ALLAH when we laugh?

We always relate laugh as a symbol of happiness,but do we ever relate Allah with our happiness whenever we laugh?.(ok,i get it..such a circumlocutory question huh?..XD)

'Let them laugh a little,much will they weep as a recompense for what they have earned'
(At-taubah:82)

Now did you get what I mean..there is nothing wrong with having fun but make it as much as is necessary and do cry a lot but not in insufficiently like crying over a movie..

Make our tears a tears of hope to be a greater person in our way to realize the real meaning of being a caliph and in order to inherit our prophet's will to spread the da'wa throughout the world..

'Live as a Mujahid or die as Syahid'

I remind myself above others..
Wallahu'alam

2 comments:

Anonymous June 24, 2009 at 3:30 AM

"We always relate laugh as a symbol of happiness,but do we ever relate Allah with our happiness whenever we laugh?"

Nice quote.

=)

Humaira Salahudin July 16, 2009 at 8:18 PM

sorry to hear that...
semoga kita lebih bersedia untuk menghadapi Allah jua satu hari nanti!
fighting!!!

Powered By Blogger