Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 0 comments

A Triumph!

"Tears falling down as they talk,and speechless was the only word to describe the moment.."commented one of participant.

Alhamdulillah,ALLAH gives me the opportunity to feel the experience and becoming one of the ESQ big and lovable family,not only I met new friend of my own age but also 'seniors' from different kind of background.It was full of unexpected things happen around us within the 3 days course..

~The Big And Lovable Family of ESQ-like my ANGAH named it;)~

I can see some people who finally find their true self not only we manage to seek our hidden potential yet we also get to feel how the bond between us as 'Hamba ALLAH' and ALLAH really can create a success man in his life..

Based on the trainer's experience,they really succeed in opening our eyes of the real happiness in our life..As PAK YAN and PAK ANDI,our Indonesian trainers not to forget ABANG FAIZI,the one and only Malaysian trainer there always said,

"close your eyes and feel the truth within your heart, because it is not our eyes that blind but it is our heart!"

"Do they not travel through the land, so that their hearts (and minds) may thus learn wisdom and their ears may thus learn to hear? Truly it is not their eyes that are blind, but their hearts which are in their breasts"
(Surah al-Haj:46)

And every time "Read with the name of your God(ALLAH)" echoed in the auditorium,that is when I felt the bond is getting bigger in my heart as well others,I can't really explain it but this is what makes my heart grow stronger in faith to ALLAH..

I felt it in my heart with my eyes closed,I felt it in every of my 'sujud' but the most unforgettable and momentous is when I felt the He hears me and that He is so close to me at that time...and that time,I really can't stop my tears from falling down..
How forgetful are we?How arrogant are we?*reminding myself before others*

"And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for Allah loveth not any arrogant boaster.
(Al-Luqman:18)


Have we forget what we had promised in the Quran?
"When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful"
(Al-A'araf:172)

How can we forget that we are alive now holding our promise to the only God(ALLAH)?
Astaghfirullah,how can we bring up ourselves to HIM in the day of Judgement?

It is something that sometimes I forget too..
Astaghfirullah...

And that time whenever it remind me,I just put up my hands while reciting this in my heart;

"Our Lord!" (they say), "Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure."
(Al-Imran:8)

Forgive Me,Ya ALLAH..
Guide me in my way and never let me go astray...
Amin..

Special thanks to my ANGAH for introducing me to this course...

~happy moments with the trainers and organizers~

And for the Big and Happy family of ESQ,I REALLY MISS YOU ALL

and for my friend out there who really interested in joining our family,do it as soon as possible:)
because I just can say it as a priceless pearl...

"Feel the experience"

-Ketika kita tidur malam nanti, belum tentu kita akan bangun esok pagi. Ketika kita baring, belum tentu kita mampu bangkit dan menikmati keindahan sinaran mentari.-
Dr. Ary Ginanjar Agustian


p/s: Hopefully can join the next course( Mission and Character Building) this May,INSYA ALLAH:)

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger