Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 0 comments

Don't Give up!



"Say: "O Allah. Lord of Power (And Rule), Thou givest power to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off power from whom Thou pleasest: Thou enduest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: In Thy hand is all good. Verily, over all things Thou hast power."(Al-Imran: 26)



Assalamualaikum!


I did mention about ‘another long story’ in the recent post, right?

Let me retype the last question, in case you forgot.

“How can we get His Love, what’s the best way?”

"And to tell you the truth, do you really know what my answer would be?


I can’t tell!” really, that was my reply. Not that I can’t tell because it’s some sort of ‘private and confidential’ things to be, it is just that, I really didn’t know the exact thing to apply with when it comes to ‘doing something best’ or ‘the best way’!

As for me, no matter how much you’re trying to do the best in seeking His love,there is still a long way to reach it, no offense, I’m just telling this so that you can think;

Relax your mind for a while and think, you have prayed 5 times daily, do your fasting during the Ramadhan* even fasting on every Monday and Thursday*, you have paid your zakat, every year* and intentionally will do it in the future, Insya Allah*, you read the Quran everyday* some even memorizing it, Subhanallah* and you perform your Haj whenever you have the chances and the money*

But still you can’t felt His Love, haven’t those things happen to you?

And sometimes, some of the people chose to give up! Wana’uzubillah!

“Why,Why, Why this thing happen to me?Why me?Why me?” Keep blaming the One-and-Only-Who-Knows-Best..Wanauzubillah!

That is why, when the sister ask me about the best way, I’ll not tell her to do this or to do that, something that can make her felt closes to Allah, I positively stated that every single of us would know the right thing to do when it comes to pleases Him, right?

But the one thing I would firmly stated is “Don’t ever give up!”, whatever you do or forbid yourselves in doing in order to please Him, there is only one that matters most when it comes to His reward (Jannah). And that is His blessings!

Haven’t Allah promises for whom that put an effort *not giving up* in the seeking of His blessings clearly in Surah Az-Zumar, verses 53?


Say: "O 'Ibâdî (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allâh, verily Allâh forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Have faith in him and pray that He will guide us on this journey towards the Eternal! Amin!


The sisters was all in gloomy, “Why with that pity faces?” I asked curiously.

“ People have been created with feelings, right, sometimes we can feel really happy, but most of the time, there something that we can’t tell deep inside our heart, it just happen to makes most of all in sadness and feeling like giving up!”

And one of them continues;

“It is just that, besides the doa, how can we really built this faith towards Him so that we can never had the feeling to give up even once?”

Now, that is a question for me and for you!

“I’ll tell you one little secret that keep playing on my mind lately as I try to understand a verse from the Quran; but before that, do you want to know what’s the ayat is?”

Turn to Surah At-Taubah, verse 24;

“Say: ‘If your fathers, and your sons, and your brothers, and your wives, and your clan, your kinsmen, and the possessions which you have acquired, and merchandise for which you fear there may be no sale, no longer viable, and dwellings which you love, are dearer to you THAN God and His Messenger and struggling in His way, so that you have refrained from emigrating and struggling for the sake of such [things], then wait until God brings about His command — this is meant as a threat to them. And God does not guide the wicked folk’.”


Have you realize that Allah use the word “THAN”? Which mean “MORE”?

Have we considered and think deeply in our heart, have we been that person who loves Allah, and Rasulullah, more that anything in this world?

And that makes the sisters startled in a minute before confessing;

“ Subhanallah, it is a long way in seeking His Love! It is not as easy as we thought, have we felt save already with all the good deeds that we have done all this years? As if we felt confident that we’re the one that will have His reward in the HereAfter?”

I nodded approvingly. Do you want to hear a story?

They all lighten up and smiled as they lend their ears to hear this ordinary story of mine:)

p/s: I like surprises and I like making one too!~ so stay tuned...:D

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger