Saturday, October 18, 2008 - 0 comments

Penned by my ANGAH...


MY ABAH MY CHAMPION

(!st Prize NST ‘Father’s Day Message) -2000

Abah, you’re the most precios “GEM” glittering in our life

You brought us up in your very own special ways…
You never lay afinger as scold us from small till grown up
And yet we become successful both physically and spiritually…

Our most treasured memories…
When we were small, bewith sunshine as rainy, you always there
To bath and dress us up…
You always sang to us Datuk Kassim’s famous nasyid…

When you were diagnosed as havingParkinson’s Disease, we cried
in our hearts to see you become immobile…

Now its our turn to look after you,
To give you our undivided attention,
Care and love,
most of all to bath and dress you,
Like you did for us,
Once upon a time…

Rest assured Abah, we’re here for you today, tomorrow and always,
We care and love you

18.06.2000


ABAH…YOU ARE THE GREATEST
TO ABAH WITH LOVE

When I had no knowledge af what
Life to all about
I learned from two people who sacrificed
Theirs for their children
MY EMAK
MY ABAH

When I had no concern about
Commitment
I observed two people
Who shared hardship and responsibilities
For their children
MY EMAK
MY ABAH

When I had no idea of joy and sorrow
I heard laughter and I heard cries
Of two people
MY EMAK
MY ABAH

When I have no worries about
Financial securities
I saw two people who worked
Days and nite to providefor their children
MY EMAK
MY ABAH

When I had no understanding
About relationship
I watch two people
Whose patience and tolerance
Goes ways beyond words can described
MY EMAK
MY ABAH

And…today ABAH
I miss everything about you…

When I called for you ABAH
You’d responded by just
Blinking your eyes…

When I talked to you ABAH
You’d just listened with your eyes beaming,
Sometimes you’d smiled
And sometimes you’d even laughed
And those are the moments that
I would cherish the most…

When I hold you up, ABAH
You’d hold me tight
Seems like you’d never want to
Let me go…

When I asked you,do you know me ABAH?
You’d called up other’s name and
I’d silently cry in my heart…
For I know thatyou had always
Been there for me
Caring and loving me
From just a baby to a
Grown up as I am today…

But ABAH
I know that, deep in your heart
You’d always know that
It was me… your loving
Daughter
Who would endlessly
Care and love love you…

Thank You ABAH…

17 JUNE 2001
( 1st prize NST “Father’s Day” Message)-2001


EMAK
THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

Time flies
I will turn 40
And you’re sweet 62

Looking back for 62 years
You’re gone there a wondering
Journey of lives to be what you’re today…

Being the eldest in family of nine
You’re the strength of your siblings
Rain or shine,
You’d know exactly what to do
To make things right
You sewn, you washed and you even
Sold ‘Nasi Lemak’ and curry puff
To make ends meet…

Those moment of hardship in life you now
Have always been the ‘PILLARS’ of our family…

TODAY EMAK…
I’m taking this precious moment
To let you know…
I’ve seen how hard you’ve worked and how much you’ve
Sacrificed for our family…
You’ve put aside all your priorities
To give us the very best…

YET EMAK
There are so many moments
That I’ve miss the chance
To tell you…
How important you to me
How grateful I am to you
How I cherished you and how very proud
I am to you…

EMAK
There are so many moments
When I wish you knew
How much you matter to me
How much I respect you
How much I appreciate you
All that you have done for me
And how much I love you

EMAK
I don’t mean to do anything
That upsets you
But I know there are moment
When I haven’t been what I should be…

TODAY EMAK
Let me just tell you…
How sorry I am for the thing
I say, thing I do…
And most important of all
Let me just tell you…
How sorry I am for every moment
I have ever let you cry and
Let you down…

TODAY EMAK
Let me thank you
Bringing me up in the most
Meaningful and colourful moment
Anyone ever could…
Let me’honoured’ you
For being just you…my EMAK

EMAK
I am fortunate and blessed to have shared the golden
Moment of life…with you
All that I am…this particular moment
I owe to you!
I hope I can make youas
Proud of me as I am to have
Someone like you…
MY EMAK

EMAK, please forgive me!

12 May 2002

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger